Since Norwegians newest ship the Breakaway entered into service in May 2013, she has been making waves as a great destination ship for guest to enjoy, besides for her cruise itinerary to Bermuda every week.
1. Over the top fun and exciting pool and water park areas called their Aqua Park hosts 5 multi storied water slides, two swimming pools, four hot tubs all in an area that gives you a beach like experience.
2. Amazing, high tech kids (14-17)club area called Entourage. This is a great place for teens to hang out, meet new friends in a chic new adult themed club that boasts video jukebox, movies on a big screen, PlayStation 3, pinball, air hockey & foosball. As the sun does down this lounge become a cool place to chill , watch movies or dance. Plus the video arcade is just next door.
3. Unique over the top lounges like the Ice Bar which is kept at a chilly 17 degrees but is one of the hottest spots on the ship. All of the seating and glasses are completely made of ice. Warm parkas & gloves are given to every guest before they enter the lounge itself. It is a perfect place to cool off after a hot day in the Caribbean sun! Bar21 is just a few feet away from the casino but without all the noise. This lounge offers in table video gaming to enjoy while visiting with friends & family in this stunning intimate bar. Bliss Ultra Lounge is where you can go and dance your night away with lots of todays & yesterdays best dance music. Their outdoor Vibe Beach Club which is an oasis during the night and an outdoor club at night with ocean views galore.
4. The Carlo’s Bake Shop created exclusively for the TLC TV series Master Baker Buddy Valastro, star of the popular TLC television series “Cake Boss” and “Next Great Baker,” now has an extension of his family business, Carlo’s Bake Shop on Norwegian Breakaway. Featuring all of the delicious treats and confections that the original bakery is known for, Carlo’s Bake Shop will also give guests the opportunity to pre-order custom specialty cakes for celebrations such as birthdays and anniversaries. For a challenging and fun experience, Carlo’s will offer cupcake decorating classes, where guests can learn some of Valastro’s tricks of the trade.
5. Ocean Blue restaurant by Geoffrey Zakarian. is NCL’s first-ever fine-dining seafood experience and is also be a first for Food Network’s star Chef Zakarian, who will bring his 25 plus years of award-winning style and passion for fine cuisine. Right next door is The Raw Bar, Zakarian’s take on his perfect meal – oysters and a glass of wine. Offering fresh crustaceans, crudos, shellfish and extensive wines by the glass, this bar allows guests to pull up for a snack or a meal, solo or with friends and simply enjoy the best that the ocean has to offer. In addition to creating all-new food and beverage menus and signature dishes for all three dining venues, Geoffrey Zakarian will meet-and-greet guests and provide intimate cooking experiences for smaller groups on select sailings.
6. Cirque Dreams and Dinner Jungle Fantasy is a combination of dinning and entertainment Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy has performed over 2,000 shows in more than 200 cities and can now be enjoyed onboard the NCL Breakaway. This is an exotic new twist under Cirques renowned colorful big top Spiegel Tent. Each guest will take an imaginative journey through a mystical jungle brought to life by an international cast of soaring aerialists, spine-bending contortionists and magnificent acrobats, jugglers and musicians. The spectacular costumes will dazzle you. The astounding feats will amaze you. From breathtaking butterflies to the balancing giraffes to the kings of the jungle, this explosion of athleticism, theater and imagination will exhilarate and entertain your entire family