There is now less than a month before the 20th annual Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. This will be the 3rd year in a row that HGTV is presenting the Festival. That means we could get to see and meet some of our favorite stars of the HGTV and DIY Network.
This years events brings new stars to the festival, such as HGTV and DIY superstars like Florida’s own David Bromstad (HGTV Design Star, ColorSplash, Design Star All-Stars); Egypt Sherrod, new host of HGTV’s Property Virgins; Sara Peterson, editor-in-chief of HGTV Magazine; Design on a Dime’s Casey Noble; Chris Lambton from Going Yard; and Chris Grundy from DIY Network’s Cool Tools. There are returning stars and fan favorites like Carter Oosterhouse (Million Dollar Rooms); Meg Caswell (Meg’s Great Rooms); and Jason Cameron (DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves).
Guests of the Festival can see their favorite HGTV and DIY stars on “The Designers’ Stage Presented by HGTV” at the Festival Center each Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the Festival at noon and 3 p.m. The complete lineup includes:
- March 8-10 – Chris Lambton, Going Yard
- March 15-17 – Chris Grundy, DIY Network’s Cool Tools
- March 22-24 – Egypt Sherrod, host of Property Virgins
- March 29-31 – Brandon Johnson, My Yard Goes Disney
- April 5-7 – Meg Caswell, Meg’s Great Rooms
- April 12-14 – Jason Cameron, DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves
- April 19-21 – Sara Peterson, Editor-in-Chief, HGTV Magazine
- April 26-28 – Carter Oosterhouse, Million Dollar Rooms
- May 3-5 – Casey Noble, Design on a Dime
- May 10-12 – Dan Faires, HGTV.com, DanMade
- May 17-19 – David Bromstad, HGTV Design Star, ColorSplash, Design Star All-Stars
Presentations by HGTV and DIY Network stars are included with admission to the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. The 20th Annual Flower & Garden Festival runs from March 6 – May 19, 2013 at Epcot. Check back to the Disney Parks Blog for any updates and posts throughout the Festival. Disney festival planners will boost floral fun and plant power to a whole new level during the 20th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival presented by HGTV March 6-May 19, 2013 at Walt Disney World Resort.
Whimsical Disney topiary spectacles and sweeping garden landscapes set the colorful scene this year for new festival additions that include food-and-beverage Garden Marketplaces, a circus-like “Land of Oz” play area and nighttime illuminated gardens.
Gardening and Disney in one trip? How perfect could this be?!